Sunday, 20 December 2015

Reflections!!!

Hello... 
It's me...

FYI : I cut my hair for those who have been sleeping on a rock

There is something therapeutic about writing things, I don't know what it is, or maybe it's just me... Does anyone in the house feel that way too about writing? As I was close to finishing my finals and I thought about blogging something, there was this wave of excitement that filled my heart.
Let me tell you a secret guys; I first noticed this thing because of a pastor that came to visit our church once. Whenever you feel you have a problem you don't feel like talking to anyone about, try writing down a letter to God... I'm being serious here, just address the letter to God; that is you are praying now but it is in form of a letter.. It works like mad.
Is anyone getting my point? 


Erm, I digress. Where did we stop the last time? Blog readers ohhh, where did we stop??
Before I proceed, 

Is it too late now to say sorry
Yeah I know that I let you down
Is it too late to say I'm sorry now?  (Singing in my best voice)


You people should not vex for me. I won't even bother explaining why I haven't blogged since because you people know the usual gist. Abeg make una no vex; cooperate with a sistah and work with the blog as the spirit leads...
I missed all of you oh. Did anyone miss me?

Anyhoo... This week is Christmas. How are you all celebrating? Don't even ask me how I'm celebrating mine, you don't wanna hear it.

Yippee.... Next week is 2016. 
Have you started your reflections? 
This year is definitely one of the longest for me; or maybe it felt so because a lot of things went down. Nevertheless I am so thankful. This year was really a year of growth for me in so many areas. I learnt a lot of things and overall I'm grateful for the whole experience.

What are you thankful for this year? You can share with below. 2016 is a fresh new year and we are looking forward to it.

 P.S
Let me just codedly drop the gist that I'm looking for a new name for this blog. Betty is no longer bored; on the contrary, I'm so busy I don't even know what boredom is again. Please what is boredom? How does it feel like? You get my point.
So please wonderful people, suggest new names for the blog ohh. I'll be waiting. 
Extra points for whoever finds an extra-nerdy super brainy catchy name. I'm waiting.

See you soon (a new post in 2 days, Count on it...)>>
Hugs and kisses.
Xoxo:)

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm!!!!....Welcome back ooohhh!!!!..you know i missed you for sure.
    A name for the blog...ehhmmm...uhhh..wait oo..wait ooo....Am still thinking..just chill...a name for the blog....''Betty's World of fun''..or ehhmm...infact i don't know...give me 2days to think about this radically and intensively. you know am your No1 reader...i enjoy reading your posts...Merry Christmas Cheers.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good gracious!!! So we waited for this post like forever and finally she blogged. Thank you sweet Jesus. Welcome back o mademoiselle we'll be waiting for the two day post interval and as for the name of the blog eehm...let's keep thinking

    ReplyDelete

My baby needs to grow, feed it with your comments!!!