Monday, 3 August 2015

3 Scriptures - August 2015

Hey loves (hides face)
How is everyone? It's really been a while.
Between today and my last post, a lot has happened. My birthday has passed. I'm not even surprised I didn't make any post for myself on my birthday; I'm the kind of person that will ginger in other people's matter and just slack when it comes to myself.
Well, I hope you all are fine? Happy new month everybody.

I thank all of you that take time to read my blog and give constructive feedback and comments, you are the real mvp.

The post for today will be drawn from the Bible; Yaas, the Holy Book.
I'm trying to see if I can make this a regular feature every month? What y'all think?
You see, the Bible is my favorite book on earth, and I pray for grace to even study it more than I already do. So today, I'll just drop 3 of my favorite verses from the bible and I'll explain why.

1.  Isaiah 43:1-2
This scripture is my all time favorite because it means a lot to me. I might be going through a bad day and all I need to cheer me up is this scripture. In fact, the whole Isaiah 43 is bae.
The thing I love most about it is how personal it really feels.
Anytime I read this verse, I just get into this place were I feel like God is really telling me "Look, Betty, you are my daughter, you are MINE. I know your name and I'll see you through whatever you are going through".





2. Jude 1:24
This is one of the scriptures I read and fell in love with instantly. God gives us different interpretations of  His word and to me, this scripture is very dear. Anytime I read it, it is like God is telling me "Betty I see you, I see your works, I got your back. You have me and you won't fall".
I read this verse anytime I feel discouraged, or if I start having doubts about my Christian walk or wondering if I'm still on the right path.



3. 1Thessalonians 4:11-12
You see, the Bible is a complete book.
When I saw this verse for the very first time, the troublemaker in me rejoiced, because mehn, some people just need to mind their business. I mean if not for anything, but because the Bible says so. 



*****************************************************************************************************After all said and done, I can't really believe that summer semester is almost over. It moved so fast.
So that will be all for now. Tell me what you think in the comment box below. Share with friends if you liked it and go in peace if you didn't (lols, life is that simple).
So here's me praying that you do have a wonderful August and a blissful new weeek...

Hugs and kisses. Xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Came just wen I needed it, I'm so personalising dis scriptures 4 dis August. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete

My baby needs to grow, feed it with your comments!!!