Wednesday, 10 June 2015

Meet Faith - sixty pairs!!!

Hey guys,
Today's post is special because Faith is a loyal blog reader and this feature is to celebrate her birthday which is today. Meet uber-beautiful, intelligent and multi-talented Faith.

Full name :Chuku Faith Ariwera  



DOB10th June (Happy birthday hun)

ProfessionYaasss I am a student. Studying Biomedical Genetics at Newcastle University. People always mistake me for a medical student (oshe)…


Favourite colourAll shades of blue (sometimes I wish all plants were blue and not green). My wedding theme colour must have a touch of blue… no negotiation (I’m joking)



Favourite music: I don’t really have one but I listen to classical music a lot (I secretly wish I could play the violin, cello, flute and guitar lol). I listen to gospel music, Nigerian music, Soul, blues, and opera

How would you describe yourselfWell that's quite difficult because I’m too complex to describe but to sum it up, I'm creative (I customise shoes and bags), I love nature because it displays the beauty of God, I’m self conscious of who I am a daughter of a KING, I can be funny at times and serious most times. I’m passionate about my goals, I don’t joke with my family, and they mean the world to me. I am a God-lover and a God-chaser. I’m very frank with the ‘truth’ although it might be bitter.



Something unique about you: Once I’m determined to achieve something, no matter how difficult it is, I keep on pushing to get results. I always try to bring out the best in people I’m close to. I’m very creative and my imaginations run wild (PS I can dream for Africa)

What is the one thing you can’t do without? I cannot do without the Holy Spirit (people say it’s conscience but well everyone has their opinion)



If you had a super power, what would it be? Harry Potter, Dumbledore, Voldemort, Hermione, Magneto, Jane powers would be more than enough. I don’t need to explain who these people are. If you don’t know then where have you been all this time? On planet earth? Lol.
(Then I guess I've been living under a rock because I don't know any of these people)

Which piece of fashion/makeup item you can’t do without: My shoes… They always speak for me… I can compromise for any other fashion item except for my shoes. I am a shoe freak (I have over 60 pairs and still counting. Hehe what can a girl do?)


she beaded these shoes herself. Awesome right?


Where do you see yourself in 10 years: Be a multi-billionaire in pounds, having an established family and business conglomerate. I also see myself as one of the best shoe and bag designer in the world. I see myself been a problem solver for the less privilege and trying to make the world a better place (with my little contributions). I also see myself as a medical doctor in the next ten years.


Parting words or any other thing you would like to say: Well I am also a wedding freak. I love love love weddings.(oh no faith, you can't take that from me) I love the joy and peace and celebration. I love proposals, not just any proposal but a romantic one. I feel that been married or single or in a relationship shouldn’t stop you from achieving your goals. If you can dream it, you can be it. If you can think it, you can achieve it. Hard work would take you to places you’ve never dreamt of. “Observe people who are good at their work – skilled workers are always in demand and admired; they don’t take a backseat to anyone” Proverbs 22:29MSG




I would finally leave you with a quote from one of the greatest movies of all times “Akeelah and the Bee”. “Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, “Who am I to be GORGEOUS, TALENTED, FABULOUS?” Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the GLORY of God that is within us. And as we let our own light SHINE, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same.




Thanks Faith. This was an awesome read. And happy birthday once again.

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday faith, shoes on point, so loving it right now....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday faith, shoes on point, so loving it right now....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Stella... I'm glad you like the shoes.... Thanks Bunkie Peju

    ReplyDelete

My baby needs to grow, feed it with your comments!!!