Monday, 29 December 2014

There's something better than happiness!

"There's something better than happiness, it is called joy" - Pastor Bayo
Hold on, cop that, did you read that well? If you didn't, you might want to go back and read again.
The aim of this post is not to differentiate between joy and happiness - that's your own homework. In fact, that was the one thing I picked up from church yesterday and it struck me tight.




I don't know what I was doing in that first picture ohhh...



2014 has been a great year. Between the many sad and happy times, I got the chance to learn and grow. I lost some friends, I made new ones and in all I'm grateful for this year.
This post is definitely reflective; there is barely 2 days left before the new year, have you taken a moment to reflect on the year? If you have a year planner, this would be a great time to mark off achieved goals, and know how much you need to be grateful for.
And even if you find nothing, then lift your hands and thank God you are alive, don't take that for-granted.

And so on this last Monday in 2014 (we made it!), I want to wish you even as we enter the new year something better than happiness; I wish you joy, immense joy that can only come from God and can never be taken away.

Anyway people, you know I only do my modelling career on Sunday, so here we are:)


kisses for y'all.. who loves my rings?

I'm looking at, ermm, 2015..

looking at my shoes

this picture again

did you know I did these braids myself  ;)

she's blushing

in summary....



Don't forget to share and comment.
Have a lovely Monday.
Hugs and kisses. Xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Yea God has really been faithful, can't say I achieved much but yaaay!!! I'm still here very much alive and ready 2 take on 2015. Really cute pics 4 d modeling career..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, being alive is enough and I know you'll definitely take on 2015. Thanks for the compliments.

      Delete
  2. i love that skirt, blouse, hair, ehmmmmmmmmmm i love everything...lol
    I'm grateful for 2014, it is a step to a bigger and greater year (2015)........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwn, Ugo is back. Thanks for the compliments. And yeah, 2015 will definitely be bigger and greater.

      Delete

My baby needs to grow, feed it with your comments!!!