Monday, 22 December 2014

Meet Precious - Mister Purple


What is your full name? Oluka Precious
Date of birth? 11th September


Profession? Student
Major/University? Electronics Engineering (Anglia Ruskins University)
Favorite color? 
Purple because it looks matured to me and it looks good on me too.
you can see him:man in purple

Favorite music? Afrobeats especially Nigerian music
Best Attribute?  I have a thing for Girls on natural hair and looks

(Inserts surprise face, Precious kilode? best attribute ko? clears throat)
What is one thing you can't do without?  Of course I can't do without God and what again? Ehen dancing yeah. That's my passion... always wanna shoki de shoki and other styles #lifeofadancer# 
you can see him doing the shoki :)

Something unique about you? I don't force myself on people and I don't follow the crowd, I always try to stand out and not pretend to be who I'm not.
What is the one fashion item you can't do without? I think my wrist watch :]

we see you wristwatch

If you had a super power, what would it be? If I had a super-power it would be to disappear and appear so I can be going to Nigeria every other holiday 
we see why you love going to Nigeria
Where do you see yourself in the next 10 years? oh yeah where I see myself in the next 10years, this is interesting, Hmm in the next 10years by God's grace, I would be an Engineer with his Masters degree and hopefully by then I would be a married man or About to marry...Yeah, I wanna get married early hopefully at the age of 25 or 26 and by then too gotten a good job so I can start life by God's grace
see, he is even good with kids

ladies I kid you not, grab your husband material now..........


Parting words? If other birds can fly, so can I fly.
:) fly a much as you want cutie


It was fun meeting Precious. One special thing about him is that his birthday falls on the same day I started my blog:).
You can reach Precious on Facebook by clicking here

Have a lovely week guys.
Hugs and kisses. Xoxo

PS: If you want to be featured, shoot me an email at chinda.betty8@gmail.com answering the above questions and attach clear pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My baby needs to grow, feed it with your comments!!!