Monday, 15 December 2014

Ermmm, everybody submit

Hello people and happy Monday. I've missed all of you ohhh. How have you been?

I was having exams, hence the hiatus, but I'm done now so I'm here for you (I'm always here). We thank God for a successful semester, and we are hoping for an eventful Holiday break.

Ermm, so about the topic of this blog post, you may be wondering "what does this post now have to do with submission"?
Wonder no more, I am here to tell you.


So you see, I was in church yesterday and our Pastor was preaching. I am really touchy about this submission issue when it comes to marriage because seriously though it's really hard to do what someone tells you to do.. And the way they can hammer it upon the women's head ehnn, you must submit and blah blah blah...

Well, yesterday the Pastor said men are supposed submit to their wives too (and he backed it up with the scripture)..
Hip hip hip..Hooray Pastor just became my  best friend. I was so happy that I had to underline the backup scripture (I am not playing with you, lols). We are now even. That's the picture.
respect = submission (case closed)

Everyone should submit ohh, or else your prayers can be hindered. Don't say I didn't tell you.

In other news, your favorite blogger in the world was doing some after-church backyard modelling; check out the photos.




That's all for now.
Hope you have a wonderful week.
Hugs and kisses. Xoxo.

4 comments:

  1. Please extends my regards 2 d preacher, there's always two sides of a coin. Cute outfits and pics, now I know why u need d nikon...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ohhh @ miss Chinda, I'll send the regards. And thanks, I really need the Nikon.

      Delete

My baby needs to grow, feed it with your comments!!!