Thursday, 16 October 2014

MEET STELLA: MISS EYEBROWS


What is your full name? Chinda Chituru Stella
Date of birth? 16th October
Profession? Student


Major/University? Linguistics and Communication Studies (University of PortHarcourt Nigeria)
Favorite color? I love black, it makes me look trimmer cos I'm a little bit on the big side :D
Favorite music? "More" by Lawrence Flowers because it reminds me I owe God everything and "all of me" by John Legend cos I'm a helpless romantic ( you know the prince charming kind of thing)






How would you describe yourself?  I'm a bit of an introvert and so tend to shy away from social gatherings
What is one thing you can't do without? I can't do without my cellphone (seriously its like one minute away from civilization)
Something unique about you? unique- (can't remember o)





What is the one makeup item you can't do without? I really can't do without my eyebrow pencil (my brows are a little too thin for my liking :]
If you had a super power, what would it be? If I had super powers it would be that of clark kent(super man), to be able 2 heal and also save people; it's too sad what the world is turning into




Where do you see yourself in the next 10 years? In 10 years from now, I see myself as an outstanding radio/television OAP while also making waves in the Make-overs world.
Parting words? Always be yourself because you are an original masterpiece, never die a copy (edited) - John Mason.

On another note, Stella is my elder sister :) and today is her birthday so help me wish her a very happy birthday :)
You can reach stella on facebook by clicking here
Have a lovely week guys.
Hugs and kisses. Xoxo


PS: This is the maiden edition of this part of my blog; charity begins at home so I had to use my sister. If you want to be featured, shoot me an email at chinda.betty8@gmail.com answering the above questions and attach clear pictures.


11 comments:

  1. seriously do not knw ur relatnshp wiv eyebrow pencil.....i wish also to undrstnd wat u meant by *hopeless romantic*... betty also failed to ask abt her relatnshp status.smh.... I used to knw date of birth to be of a format date/month/year...miss eyebrow's case was extremely diff.....issorite#

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lols. Victor and stella be like cats and mouse

      Delete
  2. Lol, ah ah oya Victor come personally and I'll tell u. SMH ' missy eyebrow' hehehehe....niceeee...a happy birthday to me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helpless Romantic.... hmmmm..... eyebrow pencil.... I choose to say nufin tho... #issorai

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's gorgeous.. happy birthday to u miss Stella... have funn! :)
    ladywannabeblog

    ReplyDelete
  5. was i left out of the party???...

    ReplyDelete

My baby needs to grow, feed it with your comments!!!