Tuesday, 23 September 2014

let it fall!

Hey everyone!
How are you all?
I'm so excited  that I am finally able to put together this post. I've been soooo busy. This semester is running so fast; even Usain Bolt got nothing on it. I had a midterm today and I had to prepare over the weekend, that's why I couldn't post.
So back to the present.
About today's post, well, most of you guys in this part of the world know what's happening today 23rd September.
In case you have forgotten, let me remind you. Today is the first day of Fall/Autumn. I'm so excited when the weather and seasons change because it reminds us still of God's promise.
Genesis 8:22 and Jeremiah 5:24

Fall happens to be my favorite Canadian weather because I love when it rains; Its not too hot like the Summer and Its not as Icy as the Winter. Its just cool and perfect.
Fall is simply awesome, the leaves begin to turn yellow, then red,(shebi I got the order?) before it fall offs and it's so beautiful. The air is so cool. The atmosphere is so serene, and I feel so relaxed. And most of all, I just wish I wasn't going anywhere but rather staying home to enjoy the weather.
Yay! I'm finally becoming Canadian. Just imagine how I am talking about the weather.
Anyway, this is to officially welcome you to Fall!
I'm going to miss the summer though, and so I've included some of my favorite moments from this past summer. :)



So till the summer comes your way next year, LET IT RAIN!!!
What do you Love hate about the Fall?  Comment below!
Have a lovely week.
Hugs and kisses. Xoxo.

6 comments:

  1. I love the fact that I could wear boots without looking funny😁 or awkward 😒couldn't do that during the summer cos it was hot, and for now I don't have to wear balloon looking jackets (winter jackets)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lols @ balloon looking jackets. Winter is still coming though.

      Delete
  2. And they [they=no one specific] just made a post we [we=still no one specific] really can't relate to coz all we know here is; rain dey fall/harmattan don come

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ray darling, I never planned it that way. You see Fall = rainy season. #problem solved# (big grin)

      Delete
  3. I hate winter. Summer is one of my best season but I also love fall... or yes let it fall

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, @ faith. I have a love/hate relationship with both winter and summer. The best is just fall.

      Delete

My baby needs to grow, feed it with your comments!!!